Blocker by Weichen Jiang is a content blocker for Safari that improves the privacy and performance of your mobile browsing experience by blocking analytics, social and advertising trackers.
Content Blocking + Tracking Protection
- Offers next-level privacy by blocking many common Web trackers in Safari.
- Lets you control the types of page content allowed on your browser.
Customizing Content-Blocking Rules
- You can create your own rules, block anything you want.
- You can learn how to create a rule on Apple's website.
* Please note: It's a advanced feature, it may cause some unexpected issues by adding a custom rule.
Set up in seconds
- Enable Blocker app in your Safari browser quickly and easily.
1. Tap Settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
2. Tap Safari
3. Select Content Blockers
4. Enable Blocker
In the future, Blocker app will provide more exciting features:
- iCloud Sync
- Share User Rules
- Automatically Update Rules
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Blocker by Weichen Jiang is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
Blocker by Weichen Jiang (version 1.0) has a file size of 11.43 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.